Not at all, and that was my point.  It entirely depends on what you have
going across those PVCs.  If we were to attempt to terminate 90 of our
other PVCs running IP on to a single T-1, it would melt immediately.  It
would really only take about 12 or so to keep a T-1 very busy.

However, on the specific PVCs you mentioned, I stated that we are not
running a routing protocol and the only traffic is very light SNA stuff.
 Even with all 90 PVCs up and running, that interface barely knows that
it's working most of the time.  Take a look:

<snip>
<snip>

That's lower than usual, but as you can see there just isn't that much
traffic and we can quite easily add more PVCs.  Just to be on the safe
side, though, we will be adding an additional T-1 later.

>>> "Luong, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2/28/01 10:15:29 AM >>>
Hello,

Isn' that an killing the hq T1 circuit if you have 90 PVC terminating
on one
T1?

David.