Hi,

Just after a little advice.

We currently have a 4 BRI Channels to provide internet access & email to
about 200 Users.

This, as you can imagine is a touch slow at peek times.  We have caching
servers at our end to try to help this (which it does), but we need somthing
faster.

We use no audio or video yet (but it will happen in the next 12 months)

We dont have access to BTs ADSL service (if it actually exists, i've seen
very little evidence and BT will not give me a date for when we will have
it).

What other connection options do we have? and are we stuck with BT providing
these services?

BTs web site is less than helpful to say the least.

I'm quite new to this stuff so any help/advice/pointers is/are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance