From: Paulo Roque [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 4:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem with the 2600 voice hang up

Hi Shenghai,

This is a very common problem. The FXO doesn't detect the "hand up" tone and
keeps ringing.
There is a command to workaround this problem, but I have never used it,
because it requires a new compression module.
You may  try it a tell me the results.  The information is on:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121
t/121t3/dt_fxodt.htm

Paulo Roque