From: Michael Linehan
To: steve billy ; CiscoStudyGroup
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: computer networking degree

Steve,

You can earn a BS in Information Technology with a Network Technology
concentration from
Capella University. This can be done online without having to personally
attend one
class. You can find Capella online at

www.capellauniversity.edu

P.S. I am currently enrolled for spring quarter and have received very good
recommendations from other people.

Mike Linehan