>Hi,
>
>I'm new to this field, and my boss want to implement
>VLAN in my network. We are using Cisco 2900/1900
>switches.

What problems is your boss trying to solve with a VLAN?

There are lots of ways to use VLANs.  Start with the problem to
solve, and then select appropriate technology.

It would also be useful to know what resources you already have
consulted, so people don't point you to things you already know. If
you haven't looked at any resources, a search at cco.cisco.com would
be an excellent start.