OK, you've got a nice combination of ppp-callback, ms-callback, and
ISDN (CLI) callback all combined in that config.

 You need to just have ms-callback so remove the "class test" stuff
from the dialer sting and also the "dialer caller 123 callback" line,
then change the "dialer remote-name" to "test".

 That ought to do it.

 If you change the username section to "username test
callback-dialstring "" password xxxxx" the remote client will be
prompted for a callback number.

Good luck!

Charlie

--- Tomaz Klemencic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi all !