See comments inline.

Piatnitchi Cristian wrote in message ...
>Hi all
>
>Which one ? Any differences between this two ?
>Please see
>http://www.ciscopress.com/book.cfm?series=2&book=167
>
>and
>
>http://www.ciscopress.com/book.cfm?series=2&book=178
>

>Which one shall I buy for CCNP preparation ?

Either one will do the trick.  A lot of it is just how the information is
presented.  One includes the books based off the courses, the other is the
certification preparations guides which fall in a little different format
typically.

>Another question
>
>Is the CCNP track included in CCIE track. As I understood from Cisco's site
>it isn't.
>Am I right ?

CCNA/NP/DA/DP are not required to take the IE exam, but they are more like
layers of understanding.