1. Yes, a 3 is missing from the isdn spid1 statement on router1
2. Assuming 903 as area code in your dialermap statement, both the routers
seem to be in the same area code. Why are you including areacode in the
dialstring part of dialer map statemet. If for some reason you need, you may
have to prefix it with a 1.
3.Yes, you need the second dialer map statement on each router to bringup
the second link.

Hope this helps.
kd