Hi,

Is it possible to configure our Pix 520 to be able to
create a sole VPN connection on the LAN itself?  In
other words, we want to have one person connect to
another VPN via his work computer on the company LAN.
Right now we know that we cannot create a VPN
connection from our desktops to another remote network
while we are on our company network.  But for one
user, is it possible to configure PIX to allow him to
go through our LAN/WAN without having him have to use
a modem to dialup and go through an ISP?  Any help
would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Mark