We have two Catalyst 4006 switches with the Layer 3 services card.  Both
switches are trunked over the two GigE ports on the supervisor.

I have added a permanent cam entry on each switch for a multicast MAC
address sending it to port(s) 2/47 and 1/1-2 (trunk ports)  When I reboot
switch number one it's almost like the CAM entry disapears, when you do a
show config, it is still in the config, doing a show cam perm also shows the
entry.  When I do a clear cam perm and then re-add the two entries it woulds
fine.  The other switch does not have this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Clayton