I know this isn't a Cisco question per se, and I apologize in advance.=20

Is there such a thing as a full duplex 100BaseTx hub or repeater? I =
thought all hubs/repeaters had to run in half duplex.

Here's the scenario, of sorts. I have a Cogent 1200 100Base TX Class I =
Repeater. I hook two PC's up to them and start transferring files. =
Everything works swimmingly. I look at the config after I'm done and =
both NIC's in the PC's are set to full duplex. There is (of course) no =
setting on the Cogent, and there is (of course) a collision light, but =
it never flashed during the transfer. I know I'm not the sharpest knife =
in the drawer, I accept that. But have I been laboring under a =
misconception all this time?=20