I know Grad School has been discussed in the archives "as opposed" to
CCIE.... but I have a different question...what about "in addition".

Opinions, maybe a few pointers, and some hindsight from people thats been
in this longer than I have are what I am looking for.  My situation is
this; I have a BS in MIS (spring 99), I've passed np and ie written (last
year), attempted the lab once and was only a few points short of
troubleshooting--and will be trying it again in the very near future.
About 5 years in the field overall and 2 solid years of cisco and related
wan stuff.  Been in computers in general for as long as I can remember so I
would call it more than 15 years.

Call me crazy, but I pretty much enjoyed college and had always seen myself
going past the usual BS (woot, pun)--and get a graduate degree.  I am
thinking MBA, but I can honestly say I'm not overjoyed in being
management--but I realize that will be a reality.

Like I mentioned, I know there has been lots of debate on CCIE vs MS.. my
question is what about CCIE _and_ MS.  In a nutshell is it worth getting
the MS as well?

Yes, of course, the conventional wisdom would say if you got the shot, then
go for it (which I will do reguardless).  The hypothetical question is how
much of a difference would a ccie with a masters make than one without?