Mentor Technologies is alive and well and is now set to focus our energy on providing
the best quality Instructor Led Training, Consulting, E-Learning classes and Cisco
vLabs
that any Cisco training partner has to offer.  We have 21 CCIEs and more than 40 Cisco
Certified Instructors on staff.  Our vLab offerings continue to grow.  Watch for our
latest assessment labs that actually grade your performance and show you what you did
right and not so right.

-Jon Kadis
 CCIE #1817
 Vice President Services