Hello everyone,

        I have a question regarding TACACS+.  I have a server up and running
already but I've been having trouble administering the box (adding/deleting
users, changing passwords, etc...it's a Dell PC w/128m and Red Hat 7.0.
It runs like a champ but I would like some better understanding on how
TACACS+ server is built up, because our Network Engineer was "let go" I
inherited the box.  I have tried to find some strait-forward answers/configs
on the web but haven't seen anything remotely directional.  I can give more
info if anyone would like to take a shot at it...

J. Way
Network Technician, CCNA