To simplify my question let's assume  K2=K3=K4=K5=0, and K1=1.
So EIGRP calculate metric to a destination network using  the formula Metric
= BW. By definition, BW is calculated using the minimum bandwidth link
between source and destination. It is NOT a cumulative value.
But, in EIGRP operation , "The metric that the router uses in the routing
table, and to advertise to other routers, is the sum of the best advertised
metric from all neighbors, plus the link cost to the best neighbor." base on
this, the metric to a destination network  would be the sum of the BWs in
the path. This is confiusing to me. Are we talking about two different
concepts here? or dose EIGRP caculate the link cost to the neighbors also
using the minimum bandwidth link between source and destination? if yes, but
how and to which destination reference point? any answer would be very much
appreciated.