From: Stuart Laubstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 04:29
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Telnet question

What is the default timeout time for telnet connection a to a cisco router.
And what is the command to extend this time? I cannot seem to find either. I
can use the absolute-timeout command but that would also kick someone out
who was working on the router. I just want to set the default timeout to 15
mins.

thanks

stuart