Swapnil,

        Of course you can. You can use it in so many different ways:
1) use PPP multilink to combine all the B chanells across both the ISDN
links, which will give u a total of 256k
2) use dialer profiles and make each B chanell dial a different location
which will give each site a total bandwidth of 64k
3) use the 2B chanells to one location and the other 2 B chanelss to a
diffrent site (128k each)

and the list goes on....

hope that helps,
Santosh

""Swapnil"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi friends,
>
> 1603 has 1 ISDN BRI onboard and a WAN Interface Slot. can we use another
ISDN BRI WIC and use both simumtaneously.