From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Fred Danson
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 2:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCO practice questions

Hi,

Could anyone give me the directions to get to the practice question section
on the Cisco website? I have CCO access, but I can't seem to find the
questions. Also, please include directions instead of just a link, I would
like to be able to see what else is offered in the section.

Thanks in advance,
Fred