I just want Jar Jar dead.  Am I asking too much here? ;-)

BJ

----- Original Message -----
From: W. Alan Robertson
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Star Wars

Understand this...  I am a Star Wars freak.

I haven't a clue how Lucas is going to pull this off...

Here are the timetable problems that he faces:

Anakin obviously has to grow up and undergo Jedi training.  He also has to
fight
in the 'Clone Wars' along with Kenobi and the rest of the Jedi.  He needs to
mature to the point where he can develop the love interest with Queen
Amadala
(Luke and Leia's mother).

Presumably, all of this must happen in the Second Movie, because by the time
Episode III is completed, Amadala must be pregnant, Anakin must have his
accident and be lost to the dark side, and Kenobi must secret Amadala away
have the twins.  Luke has to be delivered to Owen and Beru on Tatooine, and
Leia
must be taken to Bail Organa on Alderaan.

Vader must also become Senator Palpatine's servant, Palpatine must dissolve
the
Senate, annointing himself Emperor, and together, the Emperor and Vader must
conduct the great Jedi purge.

These are simply the storylines which reasonably must be satisfied based on
what
we know to be History from the Episode IV, V, and VI perspective.

Of course, some people think I take this all too seriously.

Alan
(Alternate e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED])