you might want to consider what is causing the router to dial. An access
list will definately work in some circumstances. You might want to make sure
that it is not trying to exchange routing updates.
983pgv$hof$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:983pgv$hof$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120