I have mutliple ISDN lines in the US that seem to be UN-Fixable...
Calls time-out after 22 seconds. We use Cisco. Some locations work when you
call in-bound but fail on out bound calls, while others fail both in and out
bound. We order the ISDN 64k DATA/DATA. It must be 64k DATA/DATA in order to
work with our access-servers, VOICE/DATA will not work. Local and Long
distance teclo SAY they are configured right... Long distance telco says
they are handing a 64k data call to local and local says they are recieving
a 64k data call and vise versa. Now for some issues I have been able to set
the call speed to 56k to get the call working. My main point for posting
this is to find help in how I can talk to the telco and make them look at
the line and be absolutly sure that our calls are traveling a 64k DATA/DATA
trunk and not being routed over ANALOG or VOICE/DATA. Or if there are any
config changes that can be made local or on the access-servers.

Thanks,

Kurt