From: Daawa LilAllah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ****** Beside Cisco ****** OFF Topic Only Interested Read *****

Group,

I know I will get flamed for this but I just want to share this with you.
It may be Something that you, your friend, or some one you know  looking for

or want to understand it better.  You may find something that may be helpful

to you there.

http://www.wvu.edu/~truth/lec_ann.htm

http://www.it-is-truth.org/

A Friend

FOR those who wnat to send flames please do so.