Whats wrong with the ASN's and what problem are you
looking to solve?

You already own the ASN's so buying another router
will cost money. If you're using standard protocols
then the ASN should work fine. Maybe putting more
memory in it will help if it is a memory/resource
issue if it isn't max'd already.

--- Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been told that we need to switch our
> BayNetworks ASN routers (2) to a
> Cisco equivalent. They have dual PRI's, even though
> we are only using three
> of them. Off of the top of my head I was thinking of
> a 3640. We are a school system that needs to watch
costs.