In article <98a7mc$s4o$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Gayathri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

It's my understanding that anything over the switching capacity is
oversubscribed.  As far as overutilization, I'd say that depends a lot on
your traffic pattens.  If you're expecting 300Mb/s from each port, then
I'd say you're overutilizing your switch (39Gb/s).  So you'll really need
to see how much traffic you're expecting to handle with the unit.