Has anyone got any Cisco products to run with the Windows2000 Radius? I was
curios as we are trying to get the Cisco 5001 VPN to work with Win2K radius
but have not been successful. It does work with funk radius, however I don't
want to have to buy a third party product when windows has it built in. We
did have it working at one time, but when we upgraded the IOS on the VPN box
it suddenly stopped working...Still had errors when it worked, but at least
it worked.