I'm not sure how TACACS+ is configured but I'm using FUNK's Radius and all I
had to do is do a return Attribute with "priv-lvl = 15"...

Depending on the user, if the user has this attribute set, then he'll
automatically be brought to level 15 without doing "enable"

Hope this helps.

Check this link out:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/480/PRIV.html