From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ehab Mohamad Abdullah
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Token Ring Media Filter Pinout?

Hi,

        Is there any body who can tell me what is the RJ45 to DB9 token ring
pinout. I'm trying to make one, but can't find the pinout on the internet.
        Please Help. The problem I'm too far from the states, and it does
not worth it to order a patch cable from there, if I can make locally.

        Thank you very much for your help...

Ehab