I've been trying to implement PPP callback for remote Microsoft hots. =
The
access server is a Cisco 2509 router.

Configuration seems to be OK but everytime we dial into the access =
server
with the username/password we don't get disconnected and no callback is
performed.

Looking into Cisco documentation, we found out that in order to run
Microsoft callback, we need Cisco IOS 11.3.2 T or later.

This is the version we have:

IOS (tm) 3000 Software (IGS-I-L), Version 11.0(16), RELEASE SOFTWARE =
(fc1)

Anibody can tell me if we need an update?? Is this version enough for =
our
goal???

Roberto Luesma
Business Technology Services