I have one ISP with 192K going to the Internet and I am using NAT not PAT
to resolve my UN-register to register to the Internet. I now want to add a
differant ISP now to the same router, a full T/1. What are the pro's and
con's to this? I need to keep the 192k for reason's but 100 share the 192K
link and it's slow.  I need to setup NAT on T/1 interface I know that? should
I use policy routing coming from my LAN to the T/1? would this work?

Brian