Hi everyone,

The circuit breakers on the list went off again last night.  The list =
had over 250 messages yesterday causing it to stop forwarding e-mail.  =
Usually we only have between 100-150 messages/day so this was abnormal.

The way we have setup the list is we have a counter keeping track of =
every e-mail message.  When the message count reaches a large number (in =
this case 250) it will shut itself down.  This is to prevent things such =
as mail loops from filling up our mail boxes.

Sorry for the inconvenience. =20

Take care,

Paul Borghese