From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 09:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Rizzo Damian
Subject: Re: Internet usage?

NetFlow on your Catalyst's & 75XX's.  Cisco/NetScout RMON probes & NetHealth
applications such as Concord NetHealth (pretty good, but labor intensive) or
Tavve (browser accessed- best application I've used).

None of this comes cheap, but you are beginning to ask questions that a lot
of people don't.  Most decisions are based on reviews of the access-list &
if gaping holes are not found, a call into the Telco is made for bigger
Internet pipe.

Good Luck
Phil