Juniper supports a feature called CCC (circuit cross connect) which essentially
enables layer two technologies to span across WAN backbones via MPLS.  This works with
many layer two encapsulations including ppp, frame, ethernet/802.1q etc.  This
technique can provide the type of functionality you require, however likely at a price
point that won't mate with the revenue stream it would support.

Pete