The archives for this list have provided many useful insights for this
particular question.  I'd suggest that you check there.  Additionally, the
Rossi Token Ring document is a must.  The Exam Cram book is pretty good
although you still will need additional materials to pass successfully.

"Shai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
98nitd$b5m$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:98nitd$b5m$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi People
>
> I am a CCNP and would like to make an attempt at the CCIE written. Can
> anyone offer any advice. I would like to know how hard this exam is, after
> doing the CCNP? Which areas need to be covered that are not covered in
CCNP?