Hate to say it but....the easiest solution is to not press
return.  On a terminal server, you only have to know
3 commands:

1. ctrl-shft-6  X      brings you back the TS prompt
2. sh sess            shows you connections are in use (reconnect by
entering connection #)
3. sh line              shows which lines are in use

...if you think about it....not pressing return is saving you a
keystroke....

...suppose you did find a workaround to this issue as you are
seeking....then
you'd just get in the habit of pressing return....but of course when you
came
across a standardly configed termserver....you'd be in the same boat
you are now--with bad habits slowing you down.  Form good habits and
you'll have no worries wherever you go....lab exam or otherwise....

"YY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi,
>    As you all know, we use termial server to reverse telnet into all
routers in the lab exam.
>   This is very convenient.  However, on the terminal server, if you just
press return, it will re-open the most recent session.  This is so annoying.
Any good idea to tackle this ?