From: The.Rock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 3 2500 routers for sale...

I'm about to sell 3 routers. 2 - 2501's and one Token ring 2502. Unless
someone buys
them from me outright, i sell them on e-bay. I'm only asking what I paid for
them. 1600 total  for all 3 plus whatever shipping w/insurance costs.

One has 16DRAM/16FLASH - 2501 (has 12.xx enterprise on it currently)

One has 16DRAM/8FLASH - 2501 ( IOS 12.09)

One has 8DRAM/8FLASH - 2502 (token ring)

I also have 2 crossover cables to go with them. If your interested you can
email me back otherwise you'll see them on ebay. This includes power cords
and 3 transceivers, and of course 2 console cables.