Here is my situation.

I have 2 routers. RouterA and RouterB. RouterA has 2 ethernet interfaces and
a serial interface (int e0/0, e0/1, s0). RouterB is a layer3 switch (16
fastethernet ports). They are networked together by RouterA's e0/1 to
RouterB's fa0/0/1 with a cat5 crossover cable. RouterA's serial interface is
pointed to the Internet. I have workstations hanging off of RouterB. These
workstations need to access mail on a sever which is hanging off of
RouterA's e0/0. The mail server has a private IP address assigned to it
(10.1.1.10). What I would like to do is have a single live Internet address
translate to the private ip address assigned to the mail server. So when any
request, be it from the subnet hanging off of RouterB or from a user in
China, to the live ip address I have set in the DNS record for the mail
server is translated to the private ip assigned to the mail server.

Thanks
Jason