Have you formatted it while in that particular router?  I seem to
remember reading that flash cards need to be formatted in the system you
are using it in.  For instance, I believe one example was that a flash
card that had been formatted in an RSP2 would not work in an RSP4
without reformatting it.  I can't remember the details, but I'm betting
it's something like that.

HTH,
John

>>> "Roberts, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/16/01 2:05:09 PM

When I try to delete or add a file to flash on a 7100 I get the
following
error:

        File system is in an inconsistent state

Any clues?