Know the Catalyst 3920.  That will be your Token Ring attachment to your
router.  MAUs are gone.  Since it's a single switch you'll need to know how to
configure different VLANs for the different ring numbers you'll have to bring
up.

Darren

At 10:29 PM 03/16/2001 +0800, Jit Cherng wrote:
>currently i am setting up a Cisco lab at home for CCIE preparation.. I like
>to know whether is token ring is tested hard in the Lab exam??   it is in
>the CCIE blueprint but nowadays i seldom see companies using token ring
>networks......   like to make sure so that i don't buy the wrong
>equipments.........

Darren S. Crawford
Lucent Technologies Worldwide Services
2377 Gold Meadow Way            Phone: (916) 859-5200 x310
Suite 230                               Fax: (916) 859-5201
Sacramento, CA 95670            Pager: (800) 467-1467
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Epager: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.lucent.com>http://www.lucent.com           Network Systems
Consultant - CCNA