I am putting together a lab for my company and I need to include ATM
capabilities. With ATM LANE off the CCIE Lab now, I am only concerning
myself with ATM WAN. I am thinking about using:
1. Lightspeed ATM 1010 switch
2 Cisco 4500's with 1 NP-1A-MM per router.

I am thinking this should be sufficient for ATM connectivity practice. I
will also have various token and ethernet module to plug into the 4500's for
various configurations.

Any information would be helpfull. I have already read ccbootbamp.com and
fatkid.com but haven't found too much info.

Thanks!
Mike B.
Regional Cisco Manager
TechSkills