From: "cecilia wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 9:39 PM
Subject: network career

> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>I am an International student and really want to take internetworking
as my career. but&nbsp;today i&nbsp;realized it seems that companies here in
U.S just want to hire people with clearence to be the network engineer. I
just ordered the CCNP study books to shoot my CCNP, so if what i found out
is true, then it is a kind of upset to me. please tell me&nbsp;what you
think about this,&nbsp;I know most of you are already a network engineer.
</DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>thanks.</DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>Cecilia&nbsp;</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN
Explorer at <a