Hi All,
I was wondering if someone could tell me a good way to
determine what the utilization, performance, BW,
congestion etc is for a frame-relay network.

I am trying to figure out the current network
condition and if I need additional BW for new remotes
sites that are about to be added to the network. I
have a hub-spoke network with the core router PTP
(sub-interfaces) with the remote sites.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the best
way to set the traffic up as in QOS or traffic
shaping? Does this really help out in BW and
performance etc?

Thanks for the feedback!
Max