Here is a little poser I have set myself, sometimes I reckon it can be done
and other times I think it can't.

1 router only.  1 ethernet interface is bridging only i.e. bridge group 1
protocol ieee.  It has a whole bunch of clients on it.  The other interface
has a server on it which talks ISIS.  This ethernet interface is up and
running ISIS routing protocol.  The router and server have established a
layer 1 adjacency.

The question is this... Will the clients see the server?  How can this be
done?

P.s.  The clients talk clns.

Robert McCallum - a new dad from Tuesday 13th March & just learning the joys
of parenthood.