his case

I have a 1601 router , a web server and a checkpoint firewall going into a
HUB.  There is one Ethernet slot for both the router and the webserver.  The
web server sends the traffic upstream to the router in a normal environment.
When we hook up the firewall - the firewall grabs the IP address and sends
the traffic downstream. I need the router to force all traffic from the Web
server to the router.

""Bradley J. Wilson"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
011401c0afcd$24dd1900$750bf7a5@bwilson">news:011401c0afcd$24dd1900$750bf7a5@bwilson...