One thing to remember, big companies are BIG on TITLES!!!.. We have a
"NETWORK ENGINEER" who is as dumb as tree stump. Its just a title another
words.....And yes it is hard to know everything. I don't think there is one
person who knows everything they studied in their cert a year later. You'll
forget something, and it will be the stuff that you don't use very often.