The link you mentioned below is an excellent resource.  Some of
the most recent training materials are available there for
download, including Oracle, Cisco, MS, and others.  The web
site and training materials are available for free for anybody
that is active duty military, AGR, or any flavor of reservist
in the US Armed forces.  Unfortunately, military retirees are
not allowed to use the materials. If anybody on Groupstudy does
qualify for any of the categories I mentioned, I would strongly
encourage you to download and use the CBTs.  They are free.

As was posted below, if you are not in one of the categories I
mentioned, attempting to download the materials may be
difficult unless you are a reasonably good hacker and can spoof
an IP address for a .mil domain.  Additionally, penalties
nowadays for hacking US DoD web sites can get rather extreme,
including non-US nationals.

HTH,

Paul Werner

p.s. Singapore currently has a rather extreme penalty with the
advent of the Computer Misuse (Amendment) Act of 1998.
Penalties are a maximum fine of S$10,000, or a jail term of
three years, or both.

> Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:05:10 -0500
> From: "Kin Mak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Computer Based Training
>
> If you goto the home page of http://www.armycbt.army.mil,
there is a warning that the website is only for Army related
personnel usage only.  Please be careful, you don't want to get
into trouble with the US Military.