Hi Guys,

in my company will make the VoIP. The solution that we want do is "full IP
phones".

In Other terms, we don't want have the PBX central!!

In my organitazion, there is a firewall that we protect of the unauthorized
access.

The location of the firewall is in Germany (Emea). The location where we
want make VoIP is in Rome.

My question it is, how can i protect my Data network of the possibile access
from Voice Network?

Do i have to insert an other Firewall in Rome?

It is enough that IP Phone and the PC for every user are in two different
VLAN ?

Regards, Carmelo

P.S. Are  there books that explain the security for VoIP?