Though I hate any Cisco GUI and by nature hate GUIs
when it comes to newtroking equipment the LUI is OK.
It also allows you to have much more features that are
very much lacking in the LD.  These include different
means of loadbalancing.

I'd still do the base config on the CLI though.  But
thats just me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====