The best way to do this is build yourself a T1 or 56
cross-over plug and set the clocking to internal. You
can use loopback commands to do it as well but I
prefer external plug which is a more complete test
IMHO (traffic leaves the interface and comes back).
Set encaps to HDLC.

--- "Bullock, Jason (1125)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>