Group,

Just wanted to throw out to the group that i have 2 2501's for sale in
mint
condition 600 each with back-back cable, console cable and a 28.8 modem
for
dial in connectivity for an extra 25 bucks. As well as 2 WIC-1T cards for
modular rtrs.
E-mail me direct for more info don't want to clog the list on this..

Thanks,

Eric