Due to the overwhelming number of requests I received asking about selling
my lab, I have compiled a list of equipment and the asking price for each
item.  I would email each person invdividually, but I have received over 100
emails on the subject.  I am not trying to profit on any of this equipment
(in fact I'm asking much less for most of it than I paid)  It has made for a
great lab.  The individual price list is below or I'll take $15,000.00 for
all of it.

Louie

Lightstream 100  - $1500.00 obo
        3 ATM OC-3 Multi-mode ST Modules, 1 ATM OC-3 Single-mode ST Module
        Cisco Systems, Inc. LightStream 100
        LS100 Software Version 3.1(2)
        Boot ROM Version K02 22 Mar 95
        ATMSIG Version 3.1(0.18) [960327:1035]

Cisco 2501      $ 700.00 obo
        2 Serial 1 Ethernet
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable, AUI/10BaseT Transceiver
        16MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        12.0(9) Enterprise Plus IOS

Cisco 2501      $ 700.00 obo
        2 Serial, 1 Ethernet
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable, AUI/10BaseT Transceiver
        16MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        12.0(9) Enterprise Plus IOS

Cisco 2502      $ 400.00 obo
        2 Serial, 1 Token Ring
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable, DB9/RJ45 Adapter
        16MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        12.0(9) Enterprise Plus IOS

Cisco 2504      $ 500.00 obo
        2 Serial, 1 Token Ring, 1 ISDN S/T
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable, DB9/RJ45 Adapter & NT1
        16MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        12.0(9) Enterprise Plus IOS

Cisco 2511      $ 900.00 obo
        2 Serial, 1 Ethernet, 16 Async
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable, AUI/10BaseT Transceiver
        2 Async Octal Cables
        16MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        12.0(9) Enterprise Plus IOS

Catalyst 5000   $1600.00 obo
        1 Supervisor I module with 2 FastEthernet, 20MB Ram
        Version 4.5(8) CatOS
        1 WS-X5013 24 port 10 BaseT Ethernet Module
        1 Ws-X5111 12 port 100FX Ethernet Module
        1 WS-X5155 1 port OC-3 ATM Module version 11.3 software
        2 Power Supplies

Cisco 4700      $2600 obo
        1 ATM OC-3 Single-Mode ST Module
        1 4 port Serial Module
        1 Ethernet Module
        with 2 DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable
        1 20' Single-Mode ST/ST Fiber Patch Cable
        32MB Ram / 8MB Flash / 4MB Boot Flash
        12.0(12) Enterprise Plus IPSec / APPN IOS

Cisco 4000M+    $1000 obo
        1 2 port Serial Module
        1 4 port ISDN S/T Module
        1 Ethernet Module
        1 Token Ring Module (Spare)
        1 NT-1 (for ISDN)
        2 DB-50 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cables
        1 DB9/RJ45 Adapter (for Token Ring)
        32MB Ram / 4MB Flash
        11.3(11) Enterprise Plus IOS

Cisco 1750      $1400.00 obo
        1 ISDN WIC
        1 WIC-1T Serial Module
        1 2 port FXS Voice WIC
        1 10/100 FastEthernet RJ45 Port
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable
        48MB Ram / 8MB Flash
        4 Channel Packet Voice/Fax DSP Module
        12.1(3) IP/IPX/IPSec Plus

Cisco 3620      $2300.00 obo
        1 NM-1E2W (2 Serial, 1 Ethernet) Module (Spare)
        1 Module with 2 FXS Voice ports
        1 10/100 FastEthernet Module
        with DB-60 DCE to DB-60 DTE crossover cable
        64MB RAM / 16MB Flash
        12.1(3) Enterprise Plus IPSec / APPN IOS
        8MB PCMCIA Card

Cisco 7000      $2000.00 obo
        1 RP1 Route Processor with 64MB Ram
        1 2MB SSP Silicon Switch Processor
        1 Power Supply
        1 8 port Serial Interface
        1 6 port Ethernet Interface
        1 4 port Token Ring Interface
        1 2 port FDDI Interface
        1 ATM OC-3 Multi-Mode ST Interface
        16MB PCMCIA Card
        64MB Ram / 8MB Flash 16MB PCMCIA
        11.2(10) Enterprise Plus APPN IOS

Catalyst 1800 Token Ring Switch $300.00 obo
        4 Port 802.5R Direct Attach Token Ring Module
        2 Port FDDI
        8 Port Token Ring Card
        2 Power Supplies
        4 Direct Attach Token Ring Cables
        4 DB9/RJ45 Adapters
        This is a menu based switch similar to the 3920 in the lab
        It allows separate rings for each of the 4 direct attach ports

APC 8 port Power Module $150.00
        (remotely power on/off equipment via telnet or www)

APC 8 port Power Module $150.00
        (remotely power on/off equipment via telnet or www)

US Robotics 56K Modem   $25.00

US Robotics 56K Modem   $25.00